Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can I bypass winning bidder and make second chance offer to underbidder?

Hi guys Have just 'sold' an item to someone with a foreign address (despite it saying in item listing NO OVERSEAS SHIPPING).I have not heard from the winner as to whether they have an Australian address. Winner has low/sporadic feedback/buying histor...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful

tracking conditions?

Hi,I havnt sold anything in ages on Ebay but have a few things to list.For paypal trackincover my **bleep** reasons is the prepaid australia post satchels that now have the tracking numbers on them enough to cover me as a seller for items? or do I ne...

Resolved! Feedback follow-up

Buyers are supposed to have anonymity aren't they? I have noticed a lot of sellers (and large ones at that) leavingfollow-up replies to negative/neutral feedback naming the disgruntled buyers, for all to see. And I'm talking Aussie sellers, not the m...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Just Started Selling and Need Your Help Please

I have just placed 6 items up and was wondering a few questions which are;1) Why is there a restriction on the amount I can sell per month?2) Are my listings and Descriptions okay or not?3) is there a quicker way to get this seller restriction remove...

Resolved! report on variations sold

Hi, I am trying to find a way where I can get a report or a list of which of the variations on listings have sold out (what sizes). I have hundreds of listings with variations and it is very time consuming to go into each variation to see what sizes ...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

5000 FREE LISTINGS Buy it Now over $100 4/8/14

The promotion runs from 4-8 August 2014 EST inclusive ('Promotion Period')What is the promotion?5000 free Insertion Fees for:First 5000 Items listed for $100 or moreItems listed during the Promotion Period in Fixed Price format (including Good ‘til C...

• 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! free listings link

Hi there, does anyone have a free listing link please, thanks

Holiday Mode - Listings not coming up

I have just turned my holiday settings back to "OFF" and still after some 5 hours my listings are still not appearing in my store. I have emailed customer support and still waiting for response. Usually when I cancel the holiday mode my listings are ...