Buyer didn't paid

Recently someone bought hisense tv parts and didn't paid. He is also selling tv parts.

What action taken by ebay about this type of buyer.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Buyer didn't paid

What type of buyer?

Non-payer? Cancel the order using 'didn't pay'. What action do you want eBay to take? Are you prepared to pay higher fees so eBay can employ somebody to chase complaints from disgruntled sellers?

You would have to talk to eBay anyway, which isn't here - this is a members' forum. eBay neither read nor respond to board posts.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Buyer didn't paid

Have you even read the Sellers Guide on what to do when a buyer doesn't pay?

You can open an Unpaid Item Dispute, but if the buyer has changed their mind, there's not much you can do about it.

Or, as mentioned, you can cancel the transaction  - use the reason "problem with buyers address", so you don't get a defect. Then block the buyer.

The tools you need are at your fingertips.

And not much you can do if another seller is selling the same parts as you. It's not illegal for a buyer to purchase from you and then sell the item at a higher price if they think they can get it.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Buyer didn't paid

Why would you suggest cancelling using a problem with buyer's address? The buyer hasn't paid. The only option should be cancel with the option the buyer didn't pay. Then they get a well deserved strike. Your suggestion sees them get away with it, which will encourage them to do it again.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Buyer didn't paid

I wait about a week, then press โ€œcancel - the buyer didnโ€™t payโ€

Then I relist and move on with my life. I never consider it a sale until it actually says โ€œbuyer paid - send nowโ€.  
I will only block buyers if they purchase the same item more than once and donโ€™t pay. I had someone do this a few months back as a way of keeping my item off the market while they attempted to sell theirs. 

But yeah, just cancel and relist. 

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Buyer didn't paid

You can cancel an order after 4 days if the buyer didn't pay.

You can send the buyer a reminder if you wish, but eBay sends reminders too, so it is probably useless to wait any longer.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply