Buyer have received my item and my money too

Hi all, i have a really problem here please take a look maybe you will be the victim in the future
i have sold 1 thing with 179$ on ebay Australia and authentic, first the buyer want to return the item and told me that she did not want it anymore but she has chosen case with Order by mistake which mean she have not pay for restocking fee of Ebay and i did not accept it. I opened a case is "did not accept of buyer's reason" and told to ebay that i accept a return if she pay for my restocking fee. Than i dont know why ebay closed my case and told me that my item is counterfeit. I've open an appeal to told to ebay that i've sold a lot of this item on ebay and nobody told me that was counterfeit and i have 0 negative feedback than they closed my appeal too. I just wonder what if the buyer provide a fake information or not my product's photo ? Than Ebay still accept them and give my a strike for that case ?
Now i lost 179$ and my item too, i think that was not fair for me. Any suggestion everybody please help i really appriciate that

btw:  im not influence of English and im so sorry about that

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Your items look counterfeit to me. Selling an item that states new without tags, and being based in

Vietnam makes me think of aliexpress sellers.

Anyway, if you have proof the item is genuine, ring ebay and ask what proof buyer provided that item

is counterfeit.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Foxy, these days the buyer only has to say the item is a fake and it is all over Red Rover.

The money is refunded and the buyer does not have to return the item.

TBH I would not touch an ebay dispute with a barge pole....it is ebay sponsored robbery and the seller does not stand a chance.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Do you state in your listings that you charge a restocking fee? If you don't then you cannot charge one and that would have been a good reason for losing the case if you asked for one.

Had you just accepted the return when the buyer first asked for change of mind they would have had to pay the return postage and you would only have had to refund the item price.

If you have a receipt from a licensed re-seller to prove that the item is genuinne call ebay and provide them with that proof.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

@clothcloth wrote:

Hi all, i have a really problem here please take a look maybe you will be the victim in the future
i have sold 1 thing with 179$ on ebay Australia and authentic, first the buyer want to return the item and told me that she did not want it anymore but she has chosen case with Order by mistake which mean she have not pay for restocking fee of Ebay and i did not accept it. I opened a case is "did not accept of buyer's reason" and told to ebay that i accept a return if she pay for my restocking fee. Than i dont know why ebay closed my case and told me that my item is counterfeit. I've open an appeal to told to ebay that i've sold a lot of this item on ebay and nobody told me that was counterfeit and i have 0 negative feedback than they closed my appeal too. I just wonder what if the buyer provide a fake information or not my product's photo ? Than Ebay still accept them and give my a strike for that case ?
Now i lost 179$ and my item too, i think that was not fair for me. Any suggestion everybody please help i really appriciate that

btw:  im not influence of English and im so sorry about that

Sounds like tho OP has already played the appeal card and that has been denied too.

So now there is very little chance of getting ebay to accept/listen to any reason on this one.

I'd say the money and the item are lost.

You could try raising a case with The ACORN if you think you have sufficient evidence that item is definitley NOT fake.

This might stand a chance of the Fedreal Police investigating the buyer for fraud. But not too sure I like your chance there either tho.

https://www.acorn.gov.au/

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply