Buyer lies has taken delivery of the items

I am over BUYERS THAT LIE...

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

If you need any help, you need to add a bit more info to your post. You are not talking to eBay here, we are just members like yourself. If you need help, let us know (calmly) what the issue is and someone will be able to help you out. I can see you are clearly upset, but when you reply with the issue, please don't yell (all uppercase is yelling) as we don't like to be yelled at.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

I see that you're a coin seller.

And we have exchanged coins in the past.

Yes I clearly understand what you're saying as I was also an excellent coin seller here on ebay,

until buyers started lying ( because ebay made it so easy for them to lie) and I eventually got suspended for good.

Even though I refunded the liars,this didn't matter to ebay anyway,so they got their money back and kept the coins also.

You could complain to ebay until the cows,sheep,elephants etc come home lol but it will fall on ebays huge deaf ears.

Good luck to you any way.

I know it's pretty hard to post all coins with SOD but here on ebay it's the only way if you want peace of mind until ebay

stops these liars.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

laying on top of buyers is not recomended. let the guy up now before it ends in tears.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

It would be interesting to know if your lying buyers are the same ones the OP has. Maybe you should compare notes via PM and see. If they've got a habit of doing it, it might give you another avenue to fight your case (again).

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Tippy, not all the OP's buyers say INR

There seems to be a few negs from buyers who didn't get their auction item,

and got a cancellation instead.

Also, I don't think it's permissable to over-polish old coins to give them a better grading

OP didn't refund, when the items were returned.

24 negs is not a good place to be

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

OP purchased decimal proof coins off me but OP sells pre-decimal coins so we don't have the same buyers.

I also only received 1 neg feedback in my entire selling period on ebay and that was because I wouldn't post a coin 

without SOD that sold for over $250.

So that buyer gave me a neg for it.

My buyers that lied either gave me positive feedback once the case was over or never gave feedback at all lol

But because cases were opened I received defects due to the **bleep** system that was in place at that time.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply