Buyers get an error saying seller does not post to your address?

Hi -
I'm having all sorts of issues with my selling account. At least once a day I receive a message from a buyer saying that they have tried to purchase my item, but it says that I don't post to their address??
It would seem that it only applies to Android users too. I have suggested to buyers to checkout using a computer, and this has worked.
I contacted Ebay Support and was told by an online chat consultant that it was an issue with the buyers mobile device, and that they either a) needed to update their Ebay App or b) log in to their Ebay account through a browser.
I have been lucky enough to have a buyer that has been willing to give me feedback, in order to get to the bottom of thus issue.
A) The buyer had updated the Ebay App the day BEFORE trying to purchase my itwm;
B) When asked, the buyer said she had been purchasing on Ebay for years, and had never come across this issue before.
Please help! Has anyone else experienced this? It's making me cringe at the thought of all the potential buyers that may have come across this problem, and NOT bothered to contact me, and moved on 😞
Any advice at all would be greatly appreciated.
Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Buyers get an error saying seller does not post to your address?

Hi, This is happening to me too. Customer told I don't post to their address.  I see your post was several years ago but do you have any tips? Helpdesk can't seem to fix it. Thank you.

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply