Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Printing labels

Hi anyone else having trouble with printing labels Again?!!Go to print then message "unable to generate label"So have to visit post office & buy pre paid . So Annoying.

Issuing tax invoices

Hey guys, Just wondering how to handle issuing tax invoices? Should I use accounting software by transferring manually customer info and sales info from eBay and enter the data into the accounting software? Just curious on how other sellers manage th...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 16 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Remaining free listings.

Hi, could someone please tell me where Ican find the number of remaining free listings I haveleft. I do not have a store. I have searched Seller Hub and can't find it.I have tried eBay chat but they sent me to a pagethat was totally not what I was af...

the new ebay

who in the hell were the Brainiacs that redesigned the whole new ebay site,it is the most frustrating mind numbing almost impossible to navigate site on the net,i can see ebay loosing out big time for this new format,go back to the user friendly site...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay new format

not happy with the new eBay format. Waiting for payment is a joke, I’m wasting too much time trying to keep track of my sales and fees. This is ridiculous! I got my statement and it was up to June 15, oh yes BUT what about the items sold since, I’m s...

• 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Listing on Ebay now takes twice as long

With eBay's new fiddling to categories & required specifics, I'm finding listing takes up consdiderably more time. Thus I list less, sell less & pay less eBay fees.Do eBay realise this when they fiddle with things that weren't broken?As I have a 3rd ...

New ebay format

Well, I must say I’m not enjoying the new format. I’ve been with eBay for well over 20 years and have seen a lot of changes, but this is the worst in my opinion. Way too clunky and I REALLY don’t like the idea that we don’t receive payment for a sold...

eBay asking for SSN number to list item

I am selling an item in Australia from Australia. However wiener I try to list eBay asks for SOcial security number/ ITIN. How do I provide this when I reside in Australia?

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

second chance offer - marked as paid but can't find $?

I made a second chance offer to an underbidder who accepted. The item is marked by ebay as paid but I don;t have funds...has the paypal arrangement changed lately? I have now posted the item but don't have any $...very confused. Can someone please en...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Am I being scammed?

Am I being scammed?This is the only reason I can think of as to why a buyer would open an undelivered item case seven weeks after purchase. Has anyone else noticed that ebay tracking is unreliable? In this case the ebay tracking just shows “Tracking ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PayPal Fees rising

PayPal Raises Rates and Offers Chargeback Protection for a Fee (ecommercebytes.com)

• 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! VAT Fees?

Could somebody please advise why Ebay is charging VAT as well as FVF's? Im in Australia I thought VAT was British? Ive recently switched to Managed Payments and I dont have a store. Thanks in advance!

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful