Nowhere to print address labels????

All I can print now is a packing slip.  Does anyone know how I go about printing an address on a letter which is what I have done forever!

Thanks

Message 1 of 18
Latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

I would also like to know the answer to that question.  I just went to print out packing slip with address and purchase info for my records and its gone, just a **bleep**py packing slip, why can't they just leave things alone, if it ain't broke don't dam well fix it 😡

Message 2 of 18
Latest reply

Also the ability to print off Invoices for our own records too is now missing, I much prefer to have printed paper as the system does not ever go back far enough.

Message 3 of 18
Latest reply

What is going on with this I just rang and was online chat no answers, so now I can't print labels easily thanks guys

Message 4 of 18
Latest reply

Looks like ebay have revamped it to include some info and exclude access to other info. Flippin' amazing work eBay - they did all that and made sure my invoice is branded with their logo, added the ability to include stuff like a QR code and all that, and STILL neglected to provide sellers a way to issue a proper tax invoice. Classic. 😑

I can't help with the printing of the address label (I copy  / paste to a label sheet after I've printed invoices), but for those wanting order records for themselves, you could go to print either the invoice or packing slip (whichever contains the relevant info you want on hand), but instead of actually printing it, just save it as a PDF. That way you save time, paper & ink, and have all the files on hand whenever you need them. 

Message 5 of 18
Latest reply

Orders - Order details - Copy full address to clipboard

Paste accordingly.

Message 6 of 18
Latest reply

Hi

Thanks for that.  But we shouldn't have to do all that **bleep**.

It was wonderfully streamlined now it's rubbish!

I am having to arcive all my orders and then print from within archived as the old option is still there

Message 7 of 18
Latest reply

s67wa
Community Member

I had a chat with them this morning about this, it has tripled the amount of paper we use and work, because instead of one print with integrated label we now need 3 if you include the invoice we now have to send separately as the new templates say not for customer..
If you go to UK eBay it still has the other system, none of your customisations will be there but you can still use the old system.

Really **bleep** off myself we have thousands of labels we can no longer use as they didn't bother to inform us.

Message 8 of 18
Latest reply

This new layout is nonsense. Now I have to copy buyers address before I couid

simply cut it out and paste on envelope.

Message 9 of 18
Latest reply

sounds like you have it under control , I cannot see anywhere you can print a Invoice off ebay for your customer , or label for addresses

can you show me the link please for Customer Invoices

Len

Message 10 of 18
Latest reply