Buyers seeing the number of 'SOLD' items on a listing

d**g*s
Community Member
Hi. Can anyone tell me how to list my item so that buyers can see the number of items I have sold in the previous 24 hours ? I presumed it was automatic but it's not showing my sales. What do I need to do ? Any help here is much appreciated ๐Ÿ˜Š
Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Do you mean the sales history that others are talking about, as in 4 sold more than 10 left? Or are you talking about the red scrolly thing up near the title that says "8 sold in the last hour / last 24 hours. Or 5 people viewed this page in the last hour"?

If you're talking about the red scrolly thing,  you can't add that, it just happens. 

Hope that helps ๐Ÿ™‚

View solution in original post

Message 8 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

it's automatic, you can't do anything about it.
Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

I could be wrong, but I think that feature only works for Good Till Cancelled listings where the sales history is preserved?

Cheers,

Penny
Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

Penny is correct, only for GTC listings.

image host
Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

Thanks for your help guys. So, I need to have a store before I can use GTC ?
Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

Yes. And only for BINs.

Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

Listings do NOT have to be GTC to show the number sold, but the selling history only stays for the duration of the listing. 

If your listing is only for 30 days and then you relist it or it auto relists, there'll be selling history on the new listing.  If the listing is only for 10 days, your selling history will only show for a maximum of 10 days, so assuming you sell one on day 2 the selling history will show for the last 8 or 9 days.

Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

Do you mean the sales history that others are talking about, as in 4 sold more than 10 left? Or are you talking about the red scrolly thing up near the title that says "8 sold in the last hour / last 24 hours. Or 5 people viewed this page in the last hour"?

If you're talking about the red scrolly thing,  you can't add that, it just happens. 

Hope that helps ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

I see you offer COD as a postage option. That's not the same as cash on pick-up but is a service offered by Aust Post that you have to pay for. It might pay you to check it out!
Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

@englishrosegardens wrote:

Listings do NOT have to be GTC to show the number sold, but the selling history only stays for the duration of the listing. 

If your listing is only for 30 days and then you relist it or it auto relists, there'll be selling history on the new listing.  If the listing is only for 10 days, your selling history will only show for a maximum of 10 days, so assuming you sell one on day 2 the selling history will show for the last 8 or 9 days.

Sorry, that was meant to say there'll be no selling history on the new listing, at least not until you make your first sale. 

Also, when I referred to auto relisting I meant the free three automatical relists, not the relisting that happens with GTC (good till cancelled) listings that stores have.

Message 10 of 13
Latest reply