Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Buyers seeing the number of 'SOLD' items on a listing

Hi. Can anyone tell me how to list my item so that buyers can see the number of items I have sold in the previous 24 hours ? I presumed it was automatic but it's not showing my sales. What do I need to do ? Any help here is much appreciated

User avatar by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

threat with negative feedback unless I pay $90

the item in question :http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/221803226987?euid=911074e8b4ad46c78dcb76280368533e&cp=1 basiclly, I put colour options too simply, I put white/light green/light blue in the options. But I included 2 pictures with the "white" set with...

Unpaid item fee refund on postage costs.

Hi,I have received two final value fee credits from unpaid items but have not received the credits on the final value fee for postage, just wondering if we get the credit for the postage fee? Thanks,

AUSTRALIA PPOST SMALL PARCEL RIP-OFF

I have a store on eBay and sell a lot of small items. Since Australia Post dumped its 250g small parcel option, the cheapest small parcel option is a 500g satchel at $8.25. This makes it bery hard to sell low cost items that are too bulky to fit into...

Is it worth starting a new ID ?

Question to the experienced boardies here, at the moment this ID is damaged due to the current system to many defects, own fault on a lot of them agreed to cancel transactions due to buyers change or so called accidental purchases, from now on will j...

Tips on Selling Human Hair Extensions?

Hi everyone! My name is Jo and I am new to eBay. Just wanted to come over here to see if anyone new of any great places to see hair extensions and clothing on the internet besides from eBay? I sell my handmade clothing designs as well as virgin remy ...

unfair feedback

A customer pays for an item then I post it the next day from country Vic to QLD and about 10 days later I get Neg feedback and a refund request case against me for a undeliverd item due to Australia post now slower system. Totally unfair to get neg f...

Auto relist checkbox disappeared

Has anyone else noticed that for the past month the 'auto relist' checkbox will disappear or be unticked (even though I know I tick it for all my listings). I usually have to click 'revise' my listing once or twice again for the checkbox to reappear....

Resolved! Ebay AU File Exchange Account

I'm interested in learning more about uploading/revising listings using File Exchange.I've located and downloaded the advanced instructions PDF document. Cool! Lots of info in there to learn about. But in there it says that you have to be registered ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

MIA Collections & Followers

Can't see my own or other sellers collections or followers ?? Are others experiencing this as well ? (I can get to my own collections by adding something to a collection & then using link by that method).

• 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! cant place items for sale????

So I just tryed to put a few more items up for sale, I have put 1 item this month up for sale and it is saying i cant put any more up as I'm at my limit of 10 items....is this a ebay glitch or is there something I'm missing???

money back guarentee

THIS MONEY BACK GUARENTEE IS ABSOLUTE **bleep**, I HAVE NEVER HAD SO MANY PROBLEMS FROM BUYERS, I SELL A LOT OF CAR PARTS,BUYERS WANT TO RETURN THEIR OLD PARTS,MAKING OUT IT WAS THE PART I SENT,OR PARTS THAT THEY HAVE DAMAGED, WHILE TRYING TO FIT, TH...

Best option for posting; printed labels but don't have satchel

So this is such a noob mistake, but I don't have any ebay satchels as I thought I could buy them from the post office. I swear I have seen them at a post office before, perhaps a few years ago, so was planning on picking some up tomorrow. I was going...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful