Can Anyone Please Tell Me If It Is Possible To Have Categories In My Store Listed Alphabetically

Hi all thank you for your time, Can any one explain how to have my Store Categories listing Alphabetically. When I go to Manage my store and click Categories they all come up in Alphabetical order but when I enter My Store they are all over the place. Is it possible to rectify this.

Thank You

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Can Anyone Please Tell Me If It Is Possible To Have Categories In My Store Listed Alphabetically

Your store categories are displaying in alphabetical order to me, I've attached a screen shot just so you can see how it comes up (I looked with 2 different IDs and it was the same order each time). (Edited to add - the only exception is "Other" which is always last because it's an eBay default category for "everything else" after your main categories). 

You can re-order the categories very easily if you ever need to, though - when you go to 'manage my store' and then click 'Store categories', up the top on the right (just above the add category button) is the link to re-order them manually.

store cats.JPG

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Thanks DG On this ID everything is good but on another ID it was bad  but now fixed THanks You

Paddy

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply