Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Help with Bulk Editing in Scheduled Listings

I have just scheduled over a 100 listings for this weekend. I just noticed that I can now relist for 30 days, therefore I would like to change them all from the 10 day listings to 30 days. Is there a way I can do this as a bulk update instead of indi...

Late Shipment Defect - Interesting Discussion with CSR

We recently received our first late shipment defect. We use almost exclusively large letter so no tracking. An item never arrived so after discussion with the buyer we sent out a replacement item.When it arrived the buyer was happy and left us POS FB...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Hey all, I just wanted to come back and say that I got 100 extra listings. Woohooo.

Also, my previous upset customer was happy in the end, although I need to improve a lot more. They supported me, and gave me new ideas which I appreciatedI can now get cracking and sell so many things.. I am so happy.\Ebay customer service is the bes...

Resolved! Is proof of posting enough for seller protection or do you need to purchase insurance?

I am in the process of a transaction for a large amount of $$, I plan on posting to Germany using registered mail, complete with tracing number that paypal requires for seller protection.I have read that this includes insurance for up to $100.00. But...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What have I missed?

I have just started using Variation Listings (at last they have them in my category!) as well as Good till Cancelled on my main ID. I have my preferences set to display More than 10 under quantity rather than the exact quantity, but it is still showi...

Unsold Items Gone???

I noticed I did't have any listings in my unsold ? where have they gone anybody know cheers

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can Anyone Please Tell Me If It Is Possible To Have Categories In My Store Listed Alphabetically

Hi all thank you for your time, Can any one explain how to have my Store Categories listing Alphabetically. When I go to Manage my store and click Categories they all come up in Alphabetical order but when I enter My Store they are all over the place...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

how long til a refund request times out?

30 days from sale date, return request opened, or last message within return request? Sorry, I know its been answered a hundred times, Ive looked, cant find it.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Had to happen eventually.

95% of my items are posted by large letter, and for the last two years I have been photographing each item at the PO after the PO worker has applied the postage label and stamped the envelope or box (I use 16mm high letter size boxes for small items)...