Can I bulk upload images instead of uploading to each listing individually? WILL PAY FOR SOLUTION

Hi, 

I'm looking for a faster way to list. I want to be able to upload hundreds of photos of video games, and then have photos 1-3 automatically go to listing 1, then photos 4-6 go to listing 2 etc without me having to manually find and upload the photos for every listing. The optimal solution would be a situation where all I have to do is change each item title and the price (leaving description etc the same for every item). And then very quickly have the images bulk uploaded and assigned to each listing. 

I am willing to pay for a solution. By this I mean if someone wants to come up with a quality way to do it through ebay file exchange or some other way, I will pay you. Also, I'm willing to pay for third party solutions. I won't pay for the suggestion though, only if someone has to spend time making an app or file exchange file etc. 

The optimum solution is one where I can change the price and item titles exactly like when you bulk revise items in ebay.

Cheers for any help!

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Can I bulk upload images instead of uploading to each listing individually? WILL PAY FOR SOLUTION

I tried experimenting with File Exchange a while back and found it to be pretty useless and ebay unwilling to help.

Many of our listings have multi-variations.

Initially the images you use on a listing have to be uploaded to some external image server.

Then in the CSV upload file you provide the URL to the images.

I found that main product images get uploaded across to the EPS (ebay picture servers)  while variation images remain linked to the remote URL location. The listings works as long as you never need to edit/revise it in any way.

The minute you try to edit/revise any aspect of that listing you get an error that says you cannot have mixed source images.

ie they ALL have to be on EPS or a remote image server but not a mix of both.

Then the revision process simply deletes all your listing images and you have to upload them all again in the old manual way.

We tried to ge ebay to address this anomlay but they would not do it.

So in the end gave up trying to use File Exchange.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Cheers for the reply, hopefully someone else has a solution

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply