Can I cancel my eBay account while ebay plus is active. I want to do this desperately

I desperately want to cancel my account as my last purchase an Asus gl702 gaming laptop. Almost got me arrested as it was actually 2 kg of liquid cocaine. This is well documented with ebay yet they still won't allow my to cancel my eBay plus membership. Anything I can do to get away from this site 

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Can I cancel my eBay account while ebay plus is active. I want to do this desperately

Wow, that would have to be a first. That's shocking. Smiley Surprised

Close an account - https://www.ebay.com.au/help/account/changing-account-settings/closing-account?id=4199&st=3&pos=1&qu...

image host
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Re: Can I cancel my eBay account while ebay plus is active. I want to do this desperately

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

I don't think you can cancel a Plus membership.....but you will not be able to use it if you close your ebay account.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Why do you need to close your account?

Just don't buy anything. Unless you think the rightful owner of the coke is likely to come after you. But they would already be able to get your contact details from the dealer seller.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply