Can I opt out of Selling Manager?

I decided to try Selling Manager as a way of being able to sort my listed items. I discovered it didn't allow me to do this - at least, I haven't found a way. But I now find I do not like the way SM does things - for example, I like to print a copy of the invoice for my records, and the way the SM does this doesn't even show an ebay logo on it. Is there some way I can opt out of using Selling Manager, as I do not see any advantage in using it. .

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You should be able to by going to My eBay > Account > Subscriptions, then cancel the subscription to SM.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

You should be able to by going to My eBay > Account > Subscriptions, then cancel the subscription to SM.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Although you don't have to use it. I'm subscribed to Selling Manager Pro and I rarely use it.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Thank you DG - easy when you know how.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Selling Manager Pro is all but useless.  There is nothing in it that was not in the old system, which was much easier to navigate.  You cannot find out how many free listings you have left and despite the responses here there appears to be no way to opt out of it and go back to the ordianry methods unless you go through Ebays equally all but useless Help system.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

I'm fairly sure that the conditions that applied over SIX YEARS ago have been overtaken by many changes.

Seller Hub certainly gives you the information you can't seem to find. Try it, you might like it.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply