Can I pause/vacation individual "good til cancelled" lisings on a store then restart them?

avamart24
Community Member

I plan to list many products that often come in and out of stock. I want to create the listings using "good til cancelled" so I dont have to relist and so that the sold history carries over. Only problem is, if something is out of stock for a couple of weeks, I would need to pause the listing then restart it when stock is available. I wouldnt want to cancel the listing cos then I would lose sold history. Is there a way to do this?

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Can I pause/vacation individual "good til cancelled" lisings on a store then restart t

you have a private message
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Re: Can I pause/vacation individual "good til cancelled" lisings on a store then restart t

allgoodies_boutiquept
Community Member

I have the same doubt!! Does anyone can help? Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

you can use out of stock feature mate. You go to your site preferences under account, you see a box for out of stock,tick the box and click apply.

Once the item is out of stock buyers can't see it on the search but on the seller's end, they can still see it as active. Seller's can revise it and add more stocks to continue the sale.
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Can i pause my ad for one day or so?

@allgoodies_boutiquept wrote:

I have the same doubt!! Does anyone can help? Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Not if you don't have a store.

Did you READ this very old thread before you bumped it? or even the title?

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply