Can I use A Click And Send Satchel with an eBay Label

Can I use A Click And Send Satchel with an eBay Label? I am curious on this as I have lots of Click And Send 500 Gram Satchels which I want to use up. I purchased these by mistake  thinkinf I ordered eBay Satchels.

Thank You

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Can I use A Click And Send Satchel with an eBay Label

Technically no, but what are they going to do charge you under postage when it isn't. Labels look much the same, Tellers will just scan and lodge them the same. I doubt very much anyone will make a fuss.

I know once when they were out of 3kg satchels they just sent me blank ones, and told me to process them the same, so the system wont reject them.

-------------------------------

ASSUMPTION IS THE MOTHER OF ALL STUFF UPS!!
Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Re: Can I use A Click And Send Satchel with an eBay Label

Thank you for your reply I created aneBay postage label and posted it this morning at my local PO. I asked the manager if I am allowed to post like this and his reply was You have paid for the postage via eBay thats good enough for me, He also stated that you would be surprised how many people are doing the same thing. People are buying the satchels on line or at Officeworks, creating a label either by C & S or eBay and posting them. He also stated I get paid to scan them and that is what I do.
Thanks Again
@lane-ends wrote:

Technically no, but what are they going to do charge you under postage when it isn't. Labels look much the same, Tellers will just scan and lodge them the same. I doubt very much anyone will make a fuss.

I know once when they were out of 3kg satchels they just sent me blank ones, and told me to process them the same, so the system wont reject them.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply