Can a seller un-publish all their listings while away

Does anyone here know if I can un-publish my 7,000ish listings easily, without ending them, and then equally easily, publish them later.

I know how to do the Vacation (Seller is away) thing, but I would rather that my listings don't show at all for the relevant period that I am away.

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

they are totally invisible to buyers

except for buyers that had an item on their watch list - in which they can see it but will be unable to buy

View solution in original post

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

In your Holiday Settings you have two options. One is to leave your listings live but the other one is to hide your listings so nobody can buy from them. The only people who can see any of your listings are those who are watching them, and they can only see the ones they're watching, and they can't buy them.
Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

When you choose the holiday settings, there is an option to hide your listings so that they don't show while you are away - the trouble with this option is they keep ticking away and you will be charged any fees when they relist under the "good till cancelled" policy.

The only other option is to end all your listings and then re-list - but if you are away too long, they might not stay in the "unsold"

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

With over 7,000 listings I reckon they've got anchor store and don't need to worry about relist fees.
Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

Thank you both for your most helpful insights, I only used the Vacation settings once and did not note or remember the "hidden" option.

Regarding the fee issue, does that mean that when I re-publish my hidden listings, I pay listing fees, or will my listing fees be the same as though I did not hide them, and I simply get charge the listing fee when they finish the 30 day cycle and auto relist?

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

Yes, thank you too, you make a good point to consider, as I think I can list 250,000 listings with my Anchor Store subscription.

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

Just checked that all, and it seems perfect ... have any of you actually used the "Hidden" bit and is it 100% certain that I won't suddenly find my listings are gone foreven ... that would be a thousand hours of work down the drain.

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

Yes I have used it several times -  sometimes it takes an hour or so to kick in - maybe even longer for you as you have so many - but in the end it's good.

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

Great. Do you know if hidden listing are simply not able to be bought, or are thet totally invisible to buyers?

Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

they are totally invisible to buyers

except for buyers that had an item on their watch list - in which they can see it but will be unable to buy

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply