Can buyers still open PayPal disputes for ebay transactions with the arrival of Managed Payments

Buyer opened a INR case on ebay, ebay ruled in my favour. Can the buyer still go to PayPal and open another dispute there? I mean, on the buyer's PayPal it would be shown as paid to eBay rather than me, the seller. 

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Can buyers still open PayPal disputes for ebay transactions with the arrival of Managed Payments

As far as I'm aware, if they paid by Paypal then they still have Paypal protection as a buyer.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Yes, but you'll be covered.

"

Seller protections
If the transaction is eligible for protection, we'll cover the amount of the dispute, and waive the fee in the following situations:

When a buyer reports that they haven't received their item:
Prior to the payment dispute being received: an eBay Money Back Guarantee claim of the same type for the transaction in question was closed with eBay determining you weren't at fault"

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/selling/getting-paid/handling-payment-disputes-managed-payments-seller?...

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply