Can everyone see this item, my customer keeps saying that it is not listed... Thanks

Thank you

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Can everyone see this item, my customer keeps saying that it is not listed... Thanks

@erg-auto-electrical-wholesalers wrote:

Thank you

That listing comes up as:

plate with springs and set of 4 brushes second hand

No imges are showing up however.

It's Freaky Friday today so eBay is undertaking maintenance and upgrades so anything is possible.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

It says: The seller has not uploaded any photos, which I thought was impossible to do, as you get a message BEFORE you list telling you that it is a requirement.

Friday is maintenance day on this site, so iit might show up later, once they've stopped fiddling...
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

you sold one with no photo and that description? really, i find that hard to believe.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Yeh, it is a second hand part, and they know what it is.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

I have a long standing item listed in my store that has had the photo MIA after the first relist, it must have been relisted hundreds of times without adding a photo.

As for the lack of description etc it is probably because the OP wanted to aim the item at a specific buyer so nobody else would be likely to purchase if there was virtually no description.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 6 of 6
Latest reply