Another "late shipment" defect.

Now have 12. 

The latest from an order bought and paid for on the 19 Feb.

I sent and lodged over the counter on the 20th....

Auspost plainly delivered outside their estimated time and report me to ebay as though it's MY problem.

What a freaking joke both of them are!

zzcpt.JPG

Message 1 of 28
Latest reply
27 REPLIES 27

The next one took 14 days to get to Victoria and then 5 days for customer to pick up......

Again, this is somehow MY fault.

If anything, it highlights Ausposts incompetence....

zzzcpt 2.JPG

Message 2 of 28
Latest reply

I don't know ebay will do anything but I sure would be ringing them. I would also be contacting australia post and sending the screenshot to them. Not good enough is it.

Message 3 of 28
Latest reply

No point sending AP anything, They provide an estimate, not a gurantee, and they show tracking.

It is Ebay who are turning APs estimate into a guarantee.

Was this Ebays labels method or other?

Either way Ebay should remove it, should be automatic as you have validatied shipping, otherwise you need to waste your time and contact them (in stern terms)

-------------------------------

ASSUMPTION IS THE MOTHER OF ALL STUFF UPS!!
Message 4 of 28
Latest reply

typhoon, Australia Post don't report anything.  "Carrier reported" is just eBay speak for tracking shows late delivery. 

Cheers,

Penny
Message 5 of 28
Latest reply

Thanks Penny. The term "carrier reported" seemed to indicate AP.

Message 6 of 28
Latest reply

Yes, ebay labels and satchels.

I shouldn't have to contact them really.

A multi billion dollar company showing such outright incompetence.

If it reaches the point where it's going to affect my sales, I'll have to do something I suppose....

I may do what others have said. Just buy the pre-paid satchels and don't add tracking.

Message 7 of 28
Latest reply

You need to do something before it affects your selling.....it is too late then.

Now is the time to start asking ebay to remove the defects as they are unwarranted.

Message 8 of 28
Latest reply

@typhoon4u wrote:

Yes, ebay labels and satchels.

I shouldn't have to contact them really.

A multi billion dollar company showing such outright incompetence.

If it reaches the point where it's going to affect my sales, I'll have to do something I suppose....

I may do what others have said. Just buy the pre-paid satchels and don't add tracking.

Damned if you do and damned if you don't.  If you don't add Tracking details within your stated handling time, you can still cop a Defect - it's just another one of eBay's Defective systems.

As suggested - you need to contact eBay with your evidence and fight request to have the defects removed, don't leave it until it's too late !!

There are so many sellers ringing and complaining, we can only hope sooner rather than later eBay work out this new system is a load of -- and needs to be scrapped, it must be taking up a lot of CS's time Smiley LOL.

Message 9 of 28
Latest reply

If the first scan after creating the label is within your handling time, ring eBay and demand ask them to remove it. It looks like the first screenshot shows you handed it over the counter and got a lodgement scan (before you created the label?). This is why it's important to always post over the counter and get a lodgement scan to prove you posted within your handling time. If the first scan after creating the label was when it was delivered, you'd be screwed. Depending on what your handling time is, both these defects should be able to be removed.

I love my 5 day handling time. Everything is still arriving before the first estimate date.

Message 10 of 28
Latest reply