Photos not appearing on new listings

Anyone having trouble today with photos not appearing on the search page on new listings. Nothing wrong with the photos as they have been used before. 

Message 1 of 18
Latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

yes, very annoying....comes & goes all too often
Message 2 of 18
Latest reply

I relisted 4 items today....not a photo to be seen. Just checked then and 2 lots have turned up. I'm hoping the others will also. I'm just not prepared to hold my breath though...LOL!

Message 3 of 18
Latest reply

Still no show on mine - lots of issues lately, however no reduction in fees !!! 

Message 4 of 18
Latest reply

hi, i was doing listings on tuesday and photos were slow showing up but they all did over a few hours. i think ebay has not been keeping its software up dated, prolly too busy counting our fees and charges. if you ever watched the IT Crowd show i'm sure it is based on the IT dept of ebay, 2 guys in a little room in the basement.

Message 5 of 18
Latest reply

4 masters, it gives me hope that mine will turn up over time...if 2 happened for you...... so annoying....

Message 6 of 18
Latest reply

yes me too, not good enough. Will wait and see what happens.Smiley Sad

Message 7 of 18
Latest reply

My pics are all up and running now.

The problem is that those potential buyers who have their eBay viewing settings on NEWLY LISTED missed out on seeing my pics as they were listed.

Whilst the pics are now there, the pics are now hundreds of listings down the list.

Message 8 of 18
Latest reply

I just listed some things, which I try to avoid doing on 'Fiddle Friday' as a general rule, but anyway

the first few went up no problems, the next one I try to do tells me I need to upload at least one photo (despite me having uploaded several photos which were uploaded and quite clearly sitting there) hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Message 9 of 18
Latest reply

do you think ebay will take the australia posts road and offer to put you completed listing up imediatley if you pay an extra fee, otherwise you can wait until the basic service feels like delivering?

Message 10 of 18
Latest reply