Can someone help me to continously list my item.

will 'good till cancelled' continue to sell the item regardless if it sells or not.

Or do I need to do something in the automation rules.

Because if I put good till cancelled, it wont let me set relist continuosly whether it sells or not.

What is the best option to list continiously ?

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

I don't have any experience with GTC listings so I don't know if they end or show up as "sold out" or whatever, but I suppose if a listing supposedly never ends you wouldn't need to relist it to begin with!
Message 2 of 15
Latest reply

GTC listings will automatically end when the stock level reaches ZERO balance.

If you want to keep them alive even when the stock = 0 you need to have the out of stock option ticked on.

Then the listing will remain active but will be invisible to buyers. You will still be charged the monthly relist fee too.

There is no need to have any auto-relist option on these as the listings never actually end. Until you cancel them of course.

At each monthly anniversary of when you first listed the item it will automatically renew. Your account will then be charged the re-listing fee or one item will be deducted from your account "FREE" listings balance.

Message 3 of 15
Latest reply

where is this option

out of stock option ticked on

http://imgur.com/aoiGpLZ

Is that right?

Message 4 of 15
Latest reply

http://imgur.com/aoiGpLZ
Is that right? I ticked the right one?

But it says if the stock is zero it is hidden from searches???

Message 5 of 15
Latest reply

Yep that's the right place.

Once you tick that then if any GTC listing reaches ZERO qty available it will not end automatically.

It will remian active but will be hidden from buyer views.

You can revise your active listing any time to add more qty onto it too. Then it will become visible again.

If it remains at ZERO qty for some time (dont know what the time is, could be 3-months) then it will eventually end.

Anyone know what this time is?

Message 6 of 15
Latest reply

I don't get what you are trying to do. If a listing has a quantity of zero of course it shouldn't be visible. otherwise everyone would just list to advertise stuff with nothing available for sale.

Message 7 of 15
Latest reply

Off topic ER, but looking at your screenshot, you need to install adblock plus in your browser. Gets rid of those pesky ads and pages load much faster.

Message 8 of 15
Latest reply

Yes does state that but we had most of our stock set to zero for a week and a half, due to our main warehouse closure, and still got enquiries from customers on availability of products, believe they are still visible when set to zero stock to those who have the items on watch.

Message 9 of 15
Latest reply

They are still visible on people's watch list, just not in the search results. I have 2 in my watch list at the moment that have a note under them saying out of stock. They don't show up if I search for them.

Message 10 of 15
Latest reply