Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hang in there

Just read this article - not sure if I'm allowed to post the link, but I'll give it a shot. http://www.ecommercebytes.com/cab/abn/y16/m02/i11/s01eBay Pivots Away from Big Retail There might be hope for us little guys yet

gallery showing wrong photos

Some of my gallery photos have disappeared and some items are showing gallery photos of the wrong items - even someone elses photo in one case. Anyone else having this problem

Postage times ...and the complaints from buyers roll in

Never had so many buyers asking - where is my item. Everything I sell goes by envelope ....DL, C5 and C4. I have feedback after feedback for quick post and I think in the last 12 months I have had 2 people ask where thier good are. In the last month ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! AUSTRALIA POST: No more signatures required for overseas registered items.

So for those of you who don't already know I work for Aussie Post. Today one of the delivery managers addressed over 400 of us at a regular meeting and informed us that as of today: "Posties and parcel contractors will no longer be required to get a ...

Does C & S generate carrier reported late shipments?

Using C & S it currently uploads tracking number, but ebay system does not upload any events, as per ebay labels. Does this mean if it gets delivered late Ebay doesn't pick it up as a carrier reported late delivery? Has anyone actually copped a late ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

this is why Aust post needs to increase

ON THE ABC 7-30 REPORT RECENTLY, MALCOLM TURNBULL EXPLAINED WHY AN INCREASE TO $1 DOLLAR FOR A POSTAGE STAMP WAS NECESSARY.HE NEVER MENTIONED ANY THING ABOUT THIS EYE OPENER...Australia PostAustralia Post is a totally government owned entity and has ...

Resolved! What do I do now"

What do I do now?26th January a buyer buys a $2 item27th January buyer request pick up. I agree. later contacting ebay to get the fee on postage refunded and they did.2nd February buyer pays by paypal, and want's me to hand deliver the item to the ot...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why Oh why do people offer outrages offers?

why is it ppl make outrages offers and then if u make an offer just as bad back they get upset?? ie item price $27.59 offer price $2.00 and if u counter with something like $27.50 they get upset?I know I know why offer in first place? many reasons in...

what would you do?

Ok not sure much I can do but here goes. Had a buyer purchase an item ( best offer acccepted) buyer has messaged me saying they have the item BUT are not happy with the condition as it has scratches on it. (a second hand game with Good condition as d...