Cancel return request

Hi,

I auctioned a mobile phone, sent it to the auction winner but he said it didn't work (low receive sound) and initiated a return. I accepted his return but then he changed his mind and now wants to keep it. How do I (or he) cancel the return to allow the sale to continue?

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Cancel return request

Resolving problems

Occasionally, you and your buyer may decide that a return isn't necessary. If this happens, you can't close the return yourself.
If you and your buyer have communicated through Messages in My eBay, and you've determined that a return is no longer necessary, ask the buyer to close the return. The buyer can close the return if the returned item hasn't already been sent.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Cancel return request

Resolving problems

Occasionally, you and your buyer may decide that a return isn't necessary. If this happens, you can't close the return yourself.
If you and your buyer have communicated through Messages in My eBay, and you've determined that a return is no longer necessary, ask the buyer to close the return. The buyer can close the return if the returned item hasn't already been sent.
Message 2 of 2
Latest reply