Cancelling an order that has not been paid

Hi guys,

Due to new eBay updates I have decided to shut dow my store right now. I cannot cope with all these ridicilous new features that rip my custmores off with imediate payments(not allowing them to combine postage through updating an invoice) and make it hard for us to operate with customised orders.

Anyway, I have one sale that has not been paid for. How do I cancel it? It seems this feature has  gone along with updating invoices.

Decoroo - Custom made wooden products
Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

It seems odd that some of us are having these issues and some are not. I went back to "Classic View", I don't know if that would make any difference. I only recently combined and sent an invoice without problems. As for single sales, they all seem, to pay straight away, but whether they had to, I really don't know. It really is a puzzle. It may not apply and may be a silly suggestion, but have you thought of checking your eBay preferences, to make sure nothing has changed, and everything is set to what it should be? I guess anything is worth a try. I know that using a mobile phone on ebay causes problems, and that Internet Explorer doesn't work properly.  I am using a desktop computer and Google Chrome, would that make a difference? I don't really know. It may be worth exploring all avenues, no matter how silly. Computers are such unpredictable things, maybe there is some incompatibility somewhere. I am using windows 7, would it be some problem with windows 10? I suspect if is more than just eBay, as wouldn't we all be having the same problem if it was? I am not an expert on these things, but maybe I might have given you a few things to consider.  It seems a shame to close down, who knows if anything will change anytime soon.  All the best with everything.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Thanks for reminding me about switching. At least it worked with canceling the order.

Decoroo - Custom made wooden products
Message 3 of 3
Latest reply