Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Third-Party Authorisation

Hello ,I'm just wondering if anyone has revoked the 3rd party authorisations which have seeminly popped up? If so, did they come back, did anything happen...or did life just go on as normal ? Well, as normal as eBay can be on a Monday!! Chhers,Sandra

Check your variant listings with quantities.

Happened to look at quantities in one of my variation listings and I knew a few were O.O.S.But suddenly the eBay computer decided I have 5 and 6 of those and also increased some others. Gee, these sorts of computer glitches destroys confidence in the...

More re-listing headaches

It's not bad enough that they re-list something that was sold months ago.Oh no.....................now they're upping the numbers available!! I've found two items re-listed this morning that I only have one available.They've re-listed four available....

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Scam - Return shipping label tampered.

Can anyone share some experience in my situation. Basically the buyer returned an empty box to a tampered address and eBay has decided to full refund the buyer. The return shipping label was provided by eBay and a signature was required as the item i...

What's happened to the old Selling Format?

I haven't listed anything since Thursday, decided to so today. Went into SELL & was confronted with a complex and difficult to follow format featuring "sneakers". Is there anyway I can retreave the easy listing format? Many thanks for any solutions.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I have just been scammed by a buyer! BE WARNED!

Hey Everyone, Over the last two weeks I have been selling my used 5 x GTX1080 Graphics cards. The buyer has received the item but started return request with ebay that the item that arrived was not as described, and attached a photo of COMPLETELLY di...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sending a revised invoice.

A person purchased an item and chose pickup to collect. Fine with me as I offer this choice to all buyers. So I send the buyer an email asking when she intends collection and the email I receive back indicates she wants it posted instead. Ok - so I g...

error.jpg
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Something has changed ....and not for the better!

I have seen (and experienced ) the slow sale posts that are springing up faster than mormon door knockers on a Sunday morning! But ebay has changed something ...not sure what but the site is different. Here are some of the things I have noticed over ...

• 17 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Promoted listings - anyone tried them?

At the bottom of the page, when creating a new listing, there is a thing for promotoed listings for an extra fee. Just wondering if anyone has tried these and had any success.My sales are at an all time low (on all accounts) . Never seen it this quie...

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Leaving feedback for unpaid item

Winning bidder made numerous bids for a coat I listed, outbidding others but failed to pay. Went through the "unpaid item" preocess and received a final value credit. eBay states that "If a winning bidder doesn't complete a transaction, you can still...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Exhange

How do u know if u can exchange an intel instead of returning it?