Cancelling sales accidental purchases

Well getting a few of the good old please cancel order as was a mistake, one the other day was by the mother using the daughters new Ebay account, amazingly finds one of our listings and clicks on it but no payment. Just now amazingly same item again, this time all paid for with Paypal, then follow up email. terribly sorry can you cancel this order as granddaughter pressed the wrong buttons on my phone Hmmmm, clever granddaughter that one, even knows how to log in to grandmas paypal account.

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Cancelling sales accidental purchases

I dunno how things work 100% for pc users, but here in phone user land you can stay logged into paypal to make things quicker.

*(note i must make it apparent that i myself dont stay logged into paypal and do each transaction by logging in so i cant say for 100% that by staying logged in saves putting in passwords)
*we may be human, but we are still animals*
Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

UPI and party list for the first.

Which should have meant the second didn't happen. Refund less the Paypal 30c service fee.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

No drama Dave as all Ebay and Paypal fees are aoto refunded via the cancelation proccess 

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Except for the non-refundable 30c Paypal service fee.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Just because they ask you to cancel, it doesn't mean you have to. There's the unpaid item dispute path you could follow, just tell them to ignore ebay payment requests.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

They paid for the second item, hence the suggestion of UPI for the first item and refund via cancellation for the second, minus the 30c PayPal fee.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply