Cannot leave reply to feedback received, is anyone else haveing this problem

Hi,

I have been trying to leave a reply to negative feedback for a week.

It comes up with imput error.

Is anyone else having this issue

I rang ebay last week and they said there was a problem with this and they are working on it.

I emailed them and they deny there is an issue

I had a chat session and again they deny there is an issue

Then I rang again and they denied there was an issue.

It seems only one customer service person was willing to be truthfull

I look like I am guilty if I can't leave a reply to say I offered a full refund and they

ignored my offer.  (most likely after just a discount, but I only offer full refunds)

Your replies would be greatly appreciated

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: Cannot leave reply to feedback received, is anyone else haveing this problem

Well Hallelujah, I tried it and it worked.

Many thanks.

Why couldn't ebay work this one out?

We pay them enough

Many thanks again, this shows the forum is invaluable.

Message 11 of 16
Latest reply

Re: Cannot leave reply to feedback received, is anyone else haveing this problem

I'm sorry, but I am with Lyndal on this one.  Your reply makes you look worse than the buyer.  You really should have just let it go.

And what can I say purple...  great customer service there referring to your buyers as psychos.  If they are having difficulty with the product surely you could find a polite way to help them, then your feedback may have been a different colour.

Cheers,

Penny
Message 12 of 16
Latest reply

what the hell are you on about?

Message 13 of 16
Latest reply

My comment was to a different seller Penny....but much the same applies to each of the sellers who have come to this thread.

Message 14 of 16
Latest reply

I'm sorry, but I don't agree.

If I see negative feedback with no reply when I buy I just think the seller has nothing to

add because they don't have their side of the story.

The buyer had emailed me numerous times and it was about nothing, just some ramblings, nothing specific, it

was like the feedback, leason learn't and all that business.

They didn't say there was any wrong with the item.

I have found some people do this when they are fishing for a discount to be offered to compensate for

something they might not like.

I offered full refund if not happy in any way, on two occasions, and they did not reply.

Then all of a sudden they left the negative.

I have to call it as it is, that there was nothing wrong, refund was ignored or not accepted and they were

really trying for a discount that I did not come to the part with.

I think a seller needs to stand up if they have been hard done by

I also think if a seller makes an honest mistake with a listing, they too should put that in the reply to feedback,

that they are sorry for honest mistake or inconvenience, & happy to offer refunds etc. Just call it for what it is.

Message 15 of 16
Latest reply

I also think the comments made to purple about not helping his pyschos is a bit ignorant.

He is obviously joking, But

he has over 33 thousand transactions and only a handful of negatives. Pretty good if you ask me.

If you do the maths then those 3 people are likely to be the bad eggs, as there are always some no matter

what you do.

Message 16 of 16
Latest reply