Cannot mark orders as sent???

This was working fine on Monday. Today, I can't mark orders as sent from my Awaiting Postage page. I get this message at the top after trying to submit:

>We couldn't mark these orders as sent. Please try again.

???!

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

No problems for me today

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

I haven't experienced this either - is it happening on all versions of awaiting postage? Sometimes I find if something doesn't work on the normal 'all selling' page, it will work via Selling Manager, or vice versa. 

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Yes, same problem here in UK, since a week. Keep trying and in the end it will work; very annoying
Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

I’m having the same problem tried everything ended up messaged buyer and told her it has been sent etc she was fine with that  eBay you need to fix this please 

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

eBay do not read here, this is a member to member forum (other buyers and sellers)

Not eBay staff or eBay tech support 

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Hello, maureen6148,

1. eBay does not read here. This is a Community board.

2. This thread was started 4 and a half years ago. It’s a zombie thread, dragging its loose dead skin of past regrets from its frame if forced to rise up from its pile of bones. Let it rest: it’s not likely to be a similar issue years later.

3. Start a new thread in these boards, and the responders here will suggest some possible actions. (We’re more likely to have helpful advice than eBay CS although sometimes contacting them via LiveChat is necessary.) I won’t post my suggestion here as I anticipate that the moderators will lock this thread as it’s so old.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply