Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Some buyers cannot get combined postage invoice. Why?!

A buyer is trying to purchase three items from me, but ebay is forcing them to pay for each item with full postage without the ability to wait for my invoice on the lot. I told them to use the website instead of the app, but still no luck. They've gi...

Resolved! New Management Payment System - Things that don’t work for Sellers, Ebay please help!

They say the only things you can count on is death & Taxes! Change happens unfortunately whether we like it or not! Sadly, I liked my payments going to PayPal and used it as a type of kitty fund! I could leave it there and use it without affecting ba...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 14 replies
  • 2 Helpful

eBay plus express postage

An eBay Plus metro buyer can now now get free express postage on any of my eBay plus listings even though I have $12.20 express postage listed (Australia Post cost). Ebay pays you a token $4 towards your express postage. I have removed Express Postag...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer didn't paid

Recently someone bought hisense tv parts and didn't paid. He is also selling tv parts.What action taken by ebay about this type of buyer.

Resolved! Postage Policy Overrides

I am using Business Policies. I have 7 listings (out of 24) on one of our auction IDs where I am getting a message that these listings have policy overrides for this listing.And as a result I cannot select my standard postage business policy for the ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer return item missing

Hi Ebay, I am new to eBay selling. I sold an item on eBay and after 2 weeks the buyer decided to return the item. He posted back the item and requested a refund on eBay. It says on the tracking number it was delivered but I did not receive the item a...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Changing country for Oz to NZ

I have an EBay Aus account but I have moved to NZ from OZ and cannot change my address or bank account to a NZ bank ( they have 13 digits not the 9 required) and the address fields on EBay AUS only accept places in Oz. There is No EBay NZ , its just ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! marking as posted

I am selling an item for the first time ( yaaa me) when listing ends, how do I mark as posted ( when buyer pays). Or does that option come up on app when I post it????

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Ebay charging fees including postage

How does Ebay allowed to charge a final fees which include the postage - I would have thought that the postage cost was only the seller and Australia post - how do they get away with it - loophole in the system may be

Managed payments financial statement and invoices

Is anyone else having issues with their managed payments Financial summaries, not matching the details in the Ebay statement. No matter which way I slice and dice the numbers using total sales, total transactions, fee's, etc between the 2 statements,...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Accused of selling counterfeit LV bag by ebay

Has this happened to anyone else? Ebay removed my listing even though it is a genuine bag that I bought from my local LV store. There is no link for me to prove the item is real. Who decides if the item is real or not?

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Agressive Buyers

HelloI am not sure if this is the right forum to write this....I am a newish seller and have been shocked at how aggressive and nasty buyers can be. Feedback is a tool buyers use to extort sellers. I also have been scammed a number of times and ebay ...

Resolved! Problems with postage payments

Yesterday, I had a buyer select Sendle at checkout. Then somehow they paid $2.50 for the service, rather than the advertised amount of $9.50. Of course, I went and checked the amounts displayed in the listing, and it was definitely set at $9.50. How ...