Cant access Paypal, directly, on smartphone...

saarzi
Community Member

Its an Internal Error.  Im using Android (Samsung Galaxy).  

Anyone else?  Anyone heard about it being fixed?

Its only been the past few days.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

No idea about in Australia, I never use my smart phone for anything but making calls and texting but here in the UK I have not come across any problems accessing Paypal (also UK account). If the app doesn't work have you tried using your browser to access the site directr typing in the URL?

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Do you use your smartphone for a lot of web browsing?, you might need to clear all the junk out of your phone, i sometimes use android assistant to get rid of the thumnail cache, then manualy wipe out all the others, if i dont do it my phone gets real sluggish and has trouble loading stuff.
*we may be human, but we are still animals*
Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

I have an app on my android phone that shows on the home page how many apps are active in the system.  If the phne acts sluggish, you can click it and have the option to end one or all active apps and get a boost.

Cheers,

Penny
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

It looks like it will be the exact opposite for PC users, the way the new layout is. It's practically broken on my machine, hiding everything after it loads and making it almost impossible to use - I have to switch back to the classic view just to get anything done! They have probably designed it to work on their tiny touch-enabled iPhones and don't give a toss about anyone else, it looks like it was designed from the ground up to be in portrait mode too.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply