Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Buyer unable to make repeat purchase off me.

I have a repeat customer who, when trying to purchase some more of the same items, has received this message from eBay... • We're sorry, but the seller of this item is unable to receive funds at this time. He has a feedback of several hundred and his...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Exempy buyers list gone??

I have a exempt buyers list set up mainly for countries I dont post to. A buyer has asked to bid on an item and as I've gone to add them to the list so they CAN bid its not there anymore??Any ideas where it is now?

Autumn 2015 seller release - No new fees, Business as usual

The 2015 Autumn seller release looks to be fairly benign with no rises in existing fees. The requirement of all sellers of new books and Auto parts to list item specifics such as ISBN numbers and part numbers will make more work when listing, but is ...

shop categroies removed from products

Ebay has removed our shop categories on our products. They told us they have a server problems which they can't solve since months! Does someone has the same experience? Why does it that take so long?

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Timing of receipt of messages

I just received the Spring Seller release message - message dated 27/04/2015 (today is 28/04 !) and I have received 5 messages since then that I had read ??? I can't help but wonder how often this happens with buyers messages ?? Very unprofessional ....

My very poor experience as a NEWBIE seller

I am a long time member with a few buys from a handfull of sellers with no hassle BUT thought i would unload a few items from home recently. After jumping through all the hoops to be able to sell, I sold 2 items.the first item posted off and recieved...

• 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

pictures stolen, ebay refuses to act

Hi folks. Got a small store running on my other ID, selling dresses and hats...etc A week ago I found a shameless seller who stole 5 sets of images from my store, then use them as his/her own. I lodged a report immediately on each item; one week pass...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

postage fees to Queensland

I have a retro metal meat mincer for sale, and a buyer from Queensland is wondering why I am charging so much for postage.Please could I get some feedback from more experienced sellers?To send a 2.5 bubble wrapped item to Queensland from Victoria: in...

ZERO Defects

Wow! **Pats self on the back**Not too sure how long it can last. 

Defects-C-Apr23-2015.JPG
  • 13 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Holding funds after proof.

Now it's 2 items eBay are still holding the funds, even though proof of delivery ( through tracking) and positive feedback from buyer, still have to wait 10 days or more for funds to be released.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

no one to talk to...

Hi, Im trying to contact Ebay about my invoice...they made a mistake i think, so i want to clear it out....the problem is THERE IS NOBODY TO TALK TOO!!.... their chat service slowly disappeared... you had to go to contact and help,choose the right qu...

• 14 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Seller with 100% pos. feedback is flight attendant thief. Daily Mirror posts his ebay user name :)

Guy had his very expensive camera lost on a Ryanair flight, only to have it miraculously turn up on eBay. He did contact seller, who happened to be a flight attendant. Here is the link http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/passenger-camera-stolen-ryan...