Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I requested some help but Ebay has not replied? Im a seller that has been ripped off by my Buyer.

My Buyer has requested a refund for an item she CLAIMs not to have received. This might be the case as I dont have tracking to check , however, she mucked me around for payment for nearly 2 weeks then over Easter my parcel did not leave, it was poste...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyers claiming they didn't bid so high after an auction has ended

Hi everyone... Never posted here before but often read & take suggestions so thank you one and all. I've been a seller for 10 years with moderate success & it has given me a decent livelihood despite the ups & downs of eBay policy changes....I've alw...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 17 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Undelivered item claim

A US buyer has just opened an Undelivered Item case for something I mailed on April 2. Upon checking all details, as I had to chase this buyer for payment, I see they left me glowing feedback within the last month. Question: Is there any way I can fi...

listed an item came up as buy it now!!??

Listed an item came up as buy it now but i was under the asupmtion i had listed as auction tried to change to auction no option??!!so had to leave or loose one of my "free listings" WHAT THE???

Buyer Pick up problems

Hi all I have a buyer being a bit difficult at the moment, over pick up. Or am I being a bit rigid? Had an auction end on Saturday, but as we both work very long hours, weve very busy that day. I am one that does NOT check emails on my phone, as I ha...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Australia Post non corporate branch???? Horrid service

I live in chatswood NSW which has recently amalgamated 2 POs into one, the new one has no parking closeby, located in the rail interchange. so having recently sold a 5kg item boxe din a wine box that wouldn't fit in the post box I went to a nearby su...

Delivery Times

To try to avoid INR at the expiration of EBays estimated delivery times. I have made the following changes to my listings: Just changed my handling time to 5 days and added the following Item Specific.Delivery Times:All stated delivery times are esti...

Have Paypal Updates Their Services

Just Wondering if PayPal have updated their services? I withdrew funds from my PayPal account to Bank Account details below Date: 29 Apr 2015Time: 14:51:36 AESTStatus: Completed Which was Wednesday and lord and behold funds were available 29/04/20153...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful