Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Delivery Times

To try to avoid INR at the expiration of EBays estimated delivery times. I have made the following changes to my listings: Just changed my handling time to 5 days and added the following Item Specific.Delivery Times:All stated delivery times are esti...

Have Paypal Updates Their Services

Just Wondering if PayPal have updated their services? I withdrew funds from my PayPal account to Bank Account details below Date: 29 Apr 2015Time: 14:51:36 AESTStatus: Completed Which was Wednesday and lord and behold funds were available 29/04/20153...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Slow postage - chances of a refund?

Customer service 101 - managing customer expectations. Ebay don't do this well. They are turning our customers into spoiled brats! I'm getting a little tired of the hoop-jumping and wandwaving needed to keep up!Customer bought a pair of pants and req...

complete history

Hello ebayers is there anyware i can see my complete selling (and buying ) history including item and prices since i started ebay cheers people.

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Direct action required by sellers.

Looks like a time for some direct action by Sellers. I suggest sellers continue with the excellent service of posting within 1 day of payment but change their delivery time to something much longer , say 7 days. This will increase the estimated deliv...

Item not received case open when they havent even paid

I have recenly had 4 cases opened against me. The buyers says he has paid using bank deposit. I have no money in my account and they wont produce and deposit info or reference numbers. They have now left some very nasty feedback and ebay dont seem to...

I'm stumped....need some advise

Hey everyone, I recently sent an item to a customer. Received an ebay message yesterday, "Where is my item". I have tracking, so I tracked it and it was delivered by fastways on 17th April and signed for by the customer (her name), then directly unde...

Buyer has changed address on paypal. I can't find new address.

I posted the package to the address listed with paypal. It was returned to me as it was registered and no one by that name lived there. I contacted the buyer and she gave me another address to send it to. I asked her to change the address on paypal a...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyers that do not pay

Buyers that buy and you never hear from them again and have done it on more than one occasion what happens to them, are they suspended or are they left to do it again and again

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PayPal ?

I have just sold an item & have been paid via PayPal.The item was worth $525.15 yet only $511.20 is showing. What was the difference of $13.95 for?