Case no: 5142960823

Hi, received case about buyer not receiving their item.

The tracking number was provided when sent on 14/7/17

The buyer is very angry with me for not sending to correct address, whereas I sent to the address on Ebay invoice and also on Paypal receipt:

<Removed>

I beleive I have done everything correct and do not want to contact this seller anymore as he is very unreasonable.

I have replied to all his messages in this case , but dont want to deal with him any further.

Are you able to take over from this now

It is not an expensive item ( total of $17.90 plus postage)  and I would refund in good faith, but I dont think I should be blamed for no error on my end.

Thanks

Hope to hear form you

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Sorry but everyone on this forum are just members like you

Ebay staff and paypal staff do not read these boards

You can go to the bottom of any page and contact ebay

If the item was sent to the address the buyer had in paypal and you uploaded the tracking, then ebay and paypal should be helpful

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

If you know how to self report your post then do it as you're not allowed to post personal details of other members

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Upload the tracking in the case and it should be closed in your favour.

If the item is then returned to you, give the buyer the option to pay for it to be resent.

And if the buyer leaves less than desirable feedback call eBay to have it removed explaining buyer supplied wrong address in checkout.

image host
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Sounds like the buyer moved and has overlooked changing their address in PayPal.
As long as you have used the exact address provided by PayPal at the time of checkout, and your tracking shows delivered to that suburb/town then you should not lose the case.
Make absolutely sure you have uploaded the tracking number to the case itself and then get on the phone (do not email) and ask the CSR you speak with to view the tracking results. They should close the case in your favour.
You appear to have done everything correctly and you should not be held responsible for a mistake on the part of the buyer.
Good luck.
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply