Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Just venting....

Hi all, just need to vent a little to people who understand the frustration. I have a customer who bought 3 lots off me recently and paid 3 lots of postage. I posted the item and refunded the difference of combine postage cost. All good I thought...u...

Accessing sold or previous listings older than 1 year

I am trying to access previous listings that are older than a year. I had a silver antique photo frame that was stolen from my house. I am sure I saw it on ebay with the photo of my grandmother in it, but didn't realize it was missing at the time, I ...

Resolved! Free Relisting

If I have listed an item in early July (free listing) and it doesn't sell after 3 free listings, can I select Relist when the final listing period ends in August and have it count as one of my free listings for August or will it be counted as a July ...

PayPal for Collected Items

Hi, New to eBay but am struggling with a sale. Was put up at a good price as I needed a quck sale, I was to be forced to offer PayPal as an option for payment as well as cash on collection, I stated in the advert collection was required due to the na...

Resolved! Postcodes

Sellers please write the post code clearly on your parcels,letters ect. Because I have a delivery that has come to my state and then nearly my town and all of a sudden its shot out to another state lol. Contacted AP and was told the one of the number...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful

How do I see who's marking my DSR down on postage?

One or two buyers don't seem to understand the true cost of postage. Especially now that the cost of insurance is not indicated on packages. Apparently I'm able to see who's been marking down my DSR on postage -- does anyone know how? Like most thing...

mothballs!!

Hi all had a great day yesterday not. buyer bids on a total of 26 items over a week or so commenting on postage at every opportunity sent 5 parcels in total last one at my expense! Then low & behold buyer requests a return of 22 items because they ha...

New Invoice

Hi Are all sellers now subject the new look invoice format? From memory eBay trialled it some months ago but reverted to the older style. Unfortunately the new style is back for me and it still has the same glitches - the main one is that it does not...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Case no: 5142960823

Hi, received case about buyer not receiving their item. The tracking number was provided when sent on 14/7/17 The buyer is very angry with me for not sending to correct address, whereas I sent to the address on Ebay invoice and also on Paypal receipt...

Ebay and tax

I am selling auto parts, importing from china and reselling here in australia on ebay, really i would still consider what i do as a hobby as i am still only able to make small orders and making very small profit at the moment but am ramping up and fu...

Buyer won't leave feedback or even respond to my messages

I have done the right thing by this buyer and contacted them to ask if all is okay and asked them to let me know if there is any problems but they just don't respond it obvious that they have been on eBay as they have listed things for sale. Does any...

Never had so much mail go missing.

Anyone else had a spike in INR's . I sell low dollar stuff (Anything over $15 goes regod) and over the last 4 years I have had a handfull of INR's. This last 2 weeks has been a nightmare with 8 INR's . Just had the worst weekend for sales in a couple...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New plastic padded bags (bubble mailers) from Australia Post

I recently noticed that the paper-covered 151x229mm PB2 padded bag/bubble mailers have been discontinued, with slightly smaller ones taking their place at 146x223mm, for the same price of course. What has actually replaced the 151x229mm range is a ne...