Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New plastic padded bags (bubble mailers) from Australia Post

I recently noticed that the paper-covered 151x229mm PB2 padded bag/bubble mailers have been discontinued, with slightly smaller ones taking their place at 146x223mm, for the same price of course. What has actually replaced the 151x229mm range is a ne...

free listings promotions and I am being charged fees

Hi I have been offered a promotion of 100 listings until 5th August 2017. Each time I try to list there is a listing fee because I have already listed the 40free for the month. I have had two contacts now on the chat line and the problem still not so...

Lenght of time allowed for Item not recieved

After 55 days on an international sale, A resolution was started to claim a not received item on eBay purcahse from my store. I supplied the trace details to eBay and to the buyer from eparcel trace pack and track services. Also, the buyer was suppli...

Suspect fake bids

I have a used pair of Nike runners listed and this morning I noticed that there are 2 bidders who have driven the price over $200. Clearly either an error in the decimal points the person is bidding or it's just a fake.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Need Help with Check out and Pick Up

Just after a bit of help. I offer post and pick up on my items, but my buyers are advising that there is no option for pick up during check out. I have checked my settings and can't find anything relating to pick up during checkout. Pick up shows in ...

Resolved! Return Request and buyer point blank will not return item

Don't know how to proceed. This is an issue on another selling account. Buyer requests a return because not as described (I missed something in the listing and have acknowledged this). Seller also received item 3 weeks ago and only now finds an issue...

free relists gone again!

Any one else noticed the 3 free relists just disappeared or is it just me. I checked 2 id's and it has disappeared off my templates. Does not matter too much at the moment as anything that finishes I can just relist for nothing, at least until the cu...

exchanging contacts details with buyers

Selling something that buyers need to check for colour match before buying. Ebay are more strict now and auto block phone numbers and send their warning note out. My questions is, does this auto block come in even if a buyer has made a purchase and y...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

The Return of items " faulty / not as discribed" when there is nothing wrong at all

When we list items, we always select "Buyer Pays Return" option. However, when a buyer decides to return an item, just because they don't want it or are just simply "window shopping" using the eBay faulty or item not as described option, making the s...

When a buyer refused to pay importing tax?

Hi, Anyone has cross-board selling experience? What will happen when a buyer refused to pay importing tax? I guess the Custom clearence event will time out and the item will get returned,do I have to pay return postage in such case? If I do, then I g...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay deducted money from my paypal account to refund a buyer to who I had already paid a refund

I refunded a buyer who returned an item, but as I had not made a refund before I mistakenly made a payment to the buyer. The buyer had opened a case for a refund. I contacted eBay by enmail and by phone but they still went ahead and deducted money fr...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Aus Post theft

To say I am furious with Aus Post would be an understatement! Last week a buyer contacted me about a parcel that hadn't arrived. I checked the tracking and it showed lodgement, but nothing after that. Opened an enquiry with Aus Post, they couldn't fi...