Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

When a buyer refused to pay importing tax?

Hi, Anyone has cross-board selling experience? What will happen when a buyer refused to pay importing tax? I guess the Custom clearence event will time out and the item will get returned,do I have to pay return postage in such case? If I do, then I g...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay deducted money from my paypal account to refund a buyer to who I had already paid a refund

I refunded a buyer who returned an item, but as I had not made a refund before I mistakenly made a payment to the buyer. The buyer had opened a case for a refund. I contacted eBay by enmail and by phone but they still went ahead and deducted money fr...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Aus Post theft

To say I am furious with Aus Post would be an understatement! Last week a buyer contacted me about a parcel that hadn't arrived. I checked the tracking and it showed lodgement, but nothing after that. Opened an enquiry with Aus Post, they couldn't fi...

eBay chat is going "live" on Thursday.

Just so that others see it,(Posted by Michelle on Chat with eBay Staff).: In our first eBay hosted chat we'll be focusing on Returns. This is your opportunity to ask the eBay team about the changes announced in Seller Release and the recent launch of...

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Plastic sleeve for customs forms CLICK AND POST

Hi,I have been using the click and post option via either ebay or aus post (connecting to ebay).But when i have to send overseas, I need to attach 3 copies of the customs form.Apparentlky there is some clear plastic sleeve that you attach with the fo...

Chat with eBay - starting now

The first 'Chat with eBay Staff' discussion is now on, come and chat to us about managing returns on eBay. The team are on hand until 3.30 to answer questions. Visit the Chat with eBay staff board.

selling slow

I have been aaway for 2 mths and have been back for 4 weeks. Is it just me or has ebay slowed down for everyone. Im not getting interest in anything and I have another site as well

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Help needed for difficult US buyer

Hi, l recently sold a bag to the US item number 322585591428 buyer received bag and is claiming it needs professional cleaning and requested a refund of $80. Which l agreed to and refunded yesterday this morning I have received a nasty message claimi...

Any options after ebay has ruled for the buyer in dispute?

Hi, Looking for some advice on my options here. And probably venting a little here. A buyer purchased an item that was repaired by the manufacturer, they gave me another 2 years warranty on top of this. I sold the item on ebay and i said it was under...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Changing paypal email address

I will soon be changing Internet Service Provider and in the process will be changing my email address. I have concerns as to how this will affect payments for sales which are paid by paypal. Has anyone done this and how did you manage the transition...

• 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful