Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Is this new?

Just looking through some Ebay searches and I see there many listings which have the first few lines of the product info directly below the title. When did this happen and how do I do this?

Please close this case

Hi,Can you please help close this case as the buyer already received the item (tracking no. 60117441116091). I had asked the buyer close the case when he received the item but didn't get a answer. Thanks,S Lou

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Added postage insurance.

Does anyone add extra insurance onto their items? I've had 2 satchels go missing in the last 3 months (which is really unusual). They literally dropped off the face of the earth.Both were worth around $70-$80 and the most that Aus Post will reimburse...

Sent invoice including postage but buyer picked up

I sent an invoice to a buyer quoting postage of $8, but the buyer has just called in, paid the purchase price and taken the record. As it stands, eBay will charge me a commission on the postage (which wasn't paid). How can I change the situation so t...

Buyer recv toy on 4/7/17 (tracking) , but did not contact me until today 17/7/17 to adv faulty toy

Hi all, please assist... Buyer sent me a msg (no dispute case nor feedback yet) " Hi there I purchase this item. It dose not work at all. The bullets go In but nothing shoots out. Please refund my money+ postage ASAP. P.s I have tried to ring your mo...

return postage label

Is there a way to print a return postage label (self addressed). I accidently sent the wrong item to a customer, and she has offered to return it if I include a return postage label when I send out the replacement. I normally print labels via Ebay

Fast & free?

Why are my ads telling customers I send items fast & free?? Giving very improbable arrival times from my location. Free yes, but I never said fast...

Resolved! Neg Feedback

I copped my first neg feedback this morning upon reading it I see she msg at 11.40pm last night gee I was in bed sorry.I msg this morning to ask why didn't she wait until today for a response and I would gladly have refunded,she replied she was sick ...

Detailed seller rating report

I don't normally run a seller report, but did one today out of curiosity - I think I set the parameter for around the last 60 days. I noticed that someone left me 2 stars for "Item as Described"Is there any way to see which item/transaction that rati...

Concerns about possibly dodgy buyer / stolen paypal accounts (repeat purchase)

Ok, so last week I sold something around the $300 mark to a buyer. The paypal account name was very different to the recipient's name, but that happens. Could be a partner using their account or whatever. During last night at around 2am, a different ...

EBAY CHECKOUT ADDRESS FORMAT. ebay should change that

ebay checkour page listedNamesteetcitypost code. why not change " city" to " Suburb" In Australia, we do not use city as our correct address.For example: 11 MARY COURT EPPING VIC 3076 IS CORRECT ADDRESS. 11 MARY COURT MELBOURNE VIC 3076 IS NOT A CORR...

Question regarding eBay links

I have a question regarding a friend's eBay store (he's not a discussion board user so I'm taking it upon myself)He has an anchor store with close to 20,000 items listed and also has a B&M shop.He's recently received a message from eBay asking him to...

Resolved! ebay and Chrome

Is anyone else having trouble opening ebay on Chrome? Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix it? It will open every other site, just doesn't like ebay for some reason. I do have Adblock on but surely that wouldn't affect it? TIA

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful