I cant find immediate payment option in the updated app

Anytime i sell popular electronics (iPhones etc) i have trouble with people buying and not paying. Its a huge problem and seems to happen every time. So whenever im selling my old ipad or iPhone due to upgrade i will use immediate payment and everything is right in the world. I cant find it now! Ive searched through every option! Someone please help me?
Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Thanks i knew literally everything on that page since ive been using it for years, but the OPTION to accept immediate payment is gone. I cant find it on the pc or app version. It is no where to be found. I am sooo incredibly frustrated rn you cant even imagine.
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Are you perhaps using the quick listing tool? If so, switch to advanced listing - perhaps that will help. I've just checked in my Sell page, in one of the play-around-with-drafts that I have set up.

Under Selling Details, beneath Format, Duration, Price, Quantity, and Private Listing, there's this:

Payment options

โ˜‘ PayPal
      โ˜ Your PayPal account email address (to receive payments): [email address field]
            โ˜ Require immediate payment with Buy It Now

When you tick the box for immediate payment required, the following appears:

Additional checkout instructions (shows in your listing)

I hope that helps you to get the option showing.
Message 4 of 4
Latest reply