Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ebay's Policy of Resolving for Buyers on Returns is Allowing Buyers to have a Parts Warehouse online

I just had a "buyer" accuse me of shipping him a broken watch. It was in perfect condition and packed well. He even states that one of the hands was missing but he later found it in the wrapping paper ! Completely illogical. Why would I have a watch ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Games Selling PS3/PS4

Just thought i would write and say i find it bizarre that as a PS3/PS4 Games Seller that i have about the same amount of each games at same time but the PS3 games are selling a lot more and at a slightly higher price, the ps4 has been out for a while...

customer won't return purchase they are not happy with

i have had the strangest ebay experience as a seller, I sold some items and apparently they were not as described (my oversight) and instead of the customer contacting me to resolve the problem they just left negatvie feedback on my feedback. I tried...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Bulk editing

Does anyone know if there's a way to do a bulk 'Remove auto- relist' and also is there a way to check which listings have or don't have it, apart from looking at each listing individually through the drop down menu. TIA

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Returns

Byyer wanted to return and posted the item. The item is on the way. If I issue a refund now will this again take money from my paypal account?ebay already deducted the full payment from my account.Thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! I sold an item but my money is on hold! I need it to send and I NEED it before I send the item! Help

Ok so someone bought an Irma from my store! Great, however my item is made of order and I need the money (that's on hold in PayPal) to make the item and send it! PLEASE HELP! I have so many orders to make and I'm being held back 21 days to make the o...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Adding a hyperlink to my other eBay site

Until this month (July) Ihad two hyperlinks in my Item Description. One enabled a potential buyer to see all my items and the other enabled him to go to my second site. Both have now gone. Is there any way I can provide a means for buyers to do both?

Click and Collect - Warning

Hi folks,Just a warning to sellers who may have chosen to opt out of Click and Collect as I did when it was first introduced. Tonight I have noticed I have been opted back in !!! Heaven forbid if I have to go through and revise every listing - I've o...

Negative Feedback - Suggestion for EBAY

I think that EBAY should not let buyers leave negative feedback if the buyer has made no attempt to advise the seller that the item has not been received or that there is a problem. Otherwise they need to bring in some sort of recourse for Sellers wh...

• 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Sales are up. Anybody else?

According to my stats, my sales are up 28% from this time last year. Anybody else having a good year? Lessons learned from the last 2 years of having this shop: 1) Sell what people want.2) Give them outstanding and prompt customer service, even if it...

Australia Post! What a joke!

I sent an item with Australia post. I had the choice of putting it in a satchel, but I thought it would be better bubble wrapped and placed in a box which cost me more money to do this, as I changed my mind last minute to do this, and only charged th...

Seller Hub not working properly since last night

Hi noticed the seller hub is not working properly atm saying Uh-oh.We ran into a problem and can't show the following info: Sales. Please try later. cant get sales info or performance records, selling pro is working fine, but i dont like it anyone el...