Store changed over: how do I edit the blue square/line?

They changed my store over to the new format and now I have a useless three-tone blue square in the upper left corner next to my store name and an equally useless blue line above that. My images are gone. Have attached an image of this catastrophe.

Any way to change them to my own images? Please tell me it's possible, because I can't find where to do it.

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

I'm not 100% sure, as I was using the newer format when the change happened, and my logo and billboard are still there so I haven't had to change anything, but you can edit your store and upload your logo and / or billboard still, so if you go into Manage My Store and find those options, it will hopefully update immediately. (If you view your store by clicking on the door link, the Manage My Store button is on the top right, then you go to a page with a Store Design menu on the left - click the 'Edit' link and you'll be taken back to your store, but in edit mode, where the option to upload images should be). 

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

@digital*ghost wrote:

I'm not 100% sure, as I was using the newer format when the change happened, and my logo and billboard are still there so I haven't had to change anything, but you can edit your store and upload your logo and / or billboard still, so if you go into Manage My Store and find those options, it will hopefully update immediately. (If you view your store by clicking on the door link, the Manage My Store button is on the top right, then you go to a page with a Store Design menu on the left - click the 'Edit' link and you'll be taken back to your store, but in edit mode, where the option to upload images should be). 

Thank you for your reply, Digi - I feel like they've updated my store but haven't updated my editing options. There's nowhere to replace anything with the dimensions of that square, and I cannot find anything about a billboard. Does not go to edit mode, it just says "Store Design", and when I click that, it says, "Change" and then there's a list of settings and an option to change the logo, and the input page for that tells me to upload a logo with the old dimensions (300 x 90 or something like that). Off to eBay custy service I go . . . (thank you all the same!)

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

everard6920 wrote about problems re store designs..

Me Too...

I noticed that the address line starts with red writing stating that it's Not Secure followed by https://cgi6.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?StoreMgmtEditDetails&StoreMgmtEditDetails=

If you find a work around, I'd appreciate you posting it on the boards

Take Care - Jo

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

I'm not sure what they have done - if I click on the Red door all my promotion boxes are gone - but if I click on the Blue door, they're back.  😞

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

How to change the blue square/line (if you don't have the options in "Manage my Store", like I don't):

1. Google "new ebay store layout"

2. Click the first link ("eBay: Stores")

3. Click "Preview Store" (blue button)

4. Click "Edit Store" (blue button)

5. Edit away those awful blue images and replace them with your own!

eBay CS had to put me on hold for some time, because apparently they've not been trained in anything relating to the new stores yet. Helpful!

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Thank you so so much everard6920 Woman Happy

I'll be making a copy of that fix!!

Take Care - Jo

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

@curraone wrote:

I'm not sure what they have done - if I click on the Red door all my promotion boxes are gone - but if I click on the Blue door, they're back.  😞

Mine's the opposite to yours.  If I click on the red door I get the old format with the promotion boxes.  If I click on the blue door I get the new format without them.  I give up!!

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply