Cash on pickup

How does Ebay get their fee if I offer only cash on pickup?

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Cash on pickup

Once the buyer has either won an auction or clicked on the BIN on a listing the FVF is an automated process.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

Cash on pickup

sellers need to be registered for managed payments.  This also lets eBay withdraw money from your nominated bank account.

Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

Cash on pickup

Welcome back Retro..........................

Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

Cash on pickup

As I experienced recently, eBay almost immediately charge your card attached in MP's.

Irrespective if the buyer picks it up in a week or two, the fees are due within 3 days.

image host
Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

Cash on pickup

I didn't give them card, only a bank account with nothing in there. But if they ask politely I'll have no problem putting some money in to that account so they can get their fee.

Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

Cash on pickup

They wont ask politely, in all likelyhood your bank account will be left overdrawn, if not ebay will seek recovery at additional cost to you.   It might be a strange concept, but why not just pay your fees instead of trying to be a SA,

Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

Cash on pickup

12 sales in a month, you're killing it ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

Cash on pickup

What a lame  reply.   Dont know how I qualify for level 4 AP discounts with that figure,  Anyway it appears your absence was not spent learning about ebay.   Maybe consult your alter ego  BGW

Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

Cash on pickup

Considering you seem to know everything about Ebay, one would think you'd have more sales. That's all. But worry not, you're not the only one. Looks like sales dropped for many because every Tom, Dick and even Harry are now trying their luck. People are also sick of buying junk products specially since prices have gone up. I don't sell that much either lately but I don't care because the never ending Ebay rules took the enjoyment out of it and when I want to buy something, I'd rather go to the shop if possible.

Message 10 of 13
Latest reply