Changing profile

pnc75
Community Member

Hi all, My ebay account is currently registered in my husband's name. Am I able to change the registered name to mine without it affecting feedback, offers etc? TIA.

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Changing profile

Do you have the same last name and address, if so just go to your ebay Registration Information and change the first name.  As long as it is not for any illegal purpose I have changed my name from an abbreviated version back to the long version.

There may be other things to change like addresses and paypal.

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Changing profile

Yes you can change it to your name

View solution in original post

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Changing profile

Ta. Am I able to add my name and mak it a joint registered account?

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Changing profile

I don't think so....give them a ring and ask
Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

Changing profile

Yes I'll have to do that. I've been searching their pages everywhere but can't find anything. Thanks for trying to help.uch appreciated. 

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Changing profile

Do you have the same last name and address, if so just go to your ebay Registration Information and change the first name.  As long as it is not for any illegal purpose I have changed my name from an abbreviated version back to the long version.

There may be other things to change like addresses and paypal.

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Changing profile

Thank you so much. Yes only thing to change is the first name. Changed it to my email address ages ago. 

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

Changing profile

Yes you can change it to your name

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Changing profile

Yes, my partner and I are both able to ring ebay when we need to. We do have a store account, don't know if that makes any difference.

Basically the account owner just needs to ring ebay and have ebay add a second user to the account.

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply