Chat function

What is going on with ebay. chat? I need assistance with an issue related to managed payments, asked a simple question, and got,responses about unrelated things, and it made no sense whatsoever..it was like we were talking about different things completely.  Even gave me a PayPal address of " yours you need to check" and it's not even mine, sounded Indian.  What is going on, it was ridiculous.  I've tried for weeks to answer a simple question and it's getting worse trying to get sense out of them, but this topped them

Message 1 of 21
Latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Chat function

Why not ask your question on the boards someone may have the answer to it.

Some members on here are way more intelligent than CS 

Message 2 of 21
Latest reply

Chat function

I don't think anyone here can help, basically it's been weeks of a red message on my screen saying I need to give more info, now it's saying payments on hold, when asking what info I've been told various things, given my license 6 times which I'm not happy about at all, and they can never clarify what it is exactly that they want, none seem to know, when they do and I give it, nothing changes...

Message 3 of 21
Latest reply

Chat function

So you're on MP and you haven't received any funds from your sales yet because you need to provide more info to verify who you are and every time you provide what ebay want nothing changes.

So how long has it been since your first sale on MP?

When you registered for MP did you need to provide your license details or is ebay asking for that detail now?

And are you on daily or weekly payments?

Sorry for asking all of these questions as I'm just trying to pin point what the issue could be but I seem like I'm a CS agent .

Message 4 of 21
Latest reply

Chat function

At least you will make sense with your replies.

I seriously am not too sure if eBay can answer the questions anyway so CS have no chance.

Perhaps this is why glitches are every where, taking our minds off the important stuff like a seller getting paid LOL

Message 5 of 21
Latest reply

Chat function

They still haven’t lifted hold and nobody can see why there is one. Orders piling up. I’ll probably have to start cancelling all orders. Can’t send items when I don’t know when I’ll ever have money released. Being trying for weeks to clarify what the issue is as I started to try and get on mp months ago. It’s utterly bizarre and I’m
Ready to give up.
Message 6 of 21
Latest reply

Chat function

Now they want license again. This will be the 7th time. I only did it yesterday. I’m going to go mad
Message 7 of 21
Latest reply

Chat function

On the "Payments" tab, there should be a link that says "learn how you get paid" - click that so it takes you to the help page for MP, then scroll down to the bottom and click the "have us call you" option. The MP team should know more than the general CS who mostly provide canned replies, and will hopefully be able to resolve the issue for you. 

Message 8 of 21
Latest reply

Chat function

Thanks. Will do that
Message 9 of 21
Latest reply

Chat function

What is going on with ebay. chat?

Maybe the Chat function is inundated with calls from eBay staff trying to figure all this out Smiley Wink

Just a thought

Message 10 of 21
Latest reply