Chat with eBay - starting now

The first 'Chat with eBay Staff' discussion is now on, come and chat to us about managing returns on eBay.

The team are on hand until 3.30 to answer questions.

Visit the Chat with eBay staff board.

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Chat with eBay - starting now

Michelle, you had minimal responses to your thread, not surprisingly.

How about instead of eBay deciding the "chat topic" you ask the members what their problems are with eBay's selling platform?

Hint................you may find that downturn on sales is a problem, buyers ripping off sellers is a problem, buyers unable to ask a seller questions is a problem, buyers unable to get combined postage because of eBay's new rule on "immediate payment" is a problem.

It's fine to do lip service and offer a "chat thread" but if you don't open your "chats" to the real problems with eBay then you are just fooling yourselves into believing that everything's fine with eBay.

eBay for me as a buyer is definitely not a great place to buy, what I look at is either deluged by Asian sellers claiming to be in Australia, or relists of items that haven't sold in years.

I was seriously considering selling on eBay but with the rules being totally biased towards buyers (think MBG, 180 day Paypal limits) and buyers nearly having a field day on "free shopping", I will not consider selling here thus I don't buy here anything like as much as I would do.

Do you get the picture.........................?

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 2
Latest reply