Check your dashboard for Late Postage Defects

I just had defect removed due to glitch at A.P:

Incomplete tracking data for some international mail and parcels sent before 22 June

25 June 2019

A technical issue is affecting tracking for some international mail and parcels sent on or before 22 June 2019. Your delivery has not been delayed but the tracking information displayed on our website and notifications may not accurately represent the progress of your delivery. You can use your tracking ID on the destination country tracking site where available. We’re sorry for any confusion. Tracking will display correctly for international mail and parcels sent after 22 June 2019.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

OK....but mine was domestic
Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

@twyngwyn wrote:

I just had defect removed due to glitch at A.P:

Incomplete tracking data for some international mail and parcels sent before 22 June

25 June 2019

A technical issue is affecting tracking for some international mail and parcels sent on or before 22 June 2019. Your delivery has not been delayed but the tracking information displayed on our website and notifications may not accurately represent the progress of your delivery. You can use your tracking ID on the destination country tracking site where available. We’re sorry for any confusion. Tracking will display correctly for international mail and parcels sent after 22 June 2019.

my mistake . . . . when I read your Opening Post I thought it was an international mail item.

So I guess you are alerting sellers to the fact that the Aust Post alert relates to international mail and parcels . . . . where parcels could mean domestic parcels.

That is a poorly worded Aust Post alert.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

yes.....the tracking on my item was horrendous....there should be a comma after mail

25 June 2019

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply