Clear fakes being reported left listed...

Ive reported a couple of listing of late for CLEARLY FAKE Mitutoyo products that  are rather rampant right now, now im not talking the well done fakes that i wouldnt expect ebay to police, dont get me wrong! Im talking about the ones who cant even spell Mitutoyo!
Heres a couple from first page for your ammusment, or maybe disgust, id know...I even made a nice little collage of shame for those to lazy to search item no's,how deep does this run into the litstings i do not know,this on first page only sorted cheapest incl freight.

163049810779 = MILULOYO

401822014313 = MIHOHOGU

383042260773 =MILOLUYC

Why these scammers selling CLEAR fakes listed as "Authentic Mitutoyo" in both title and brand allowed to continue? I feel bad for less educated purchasers who maybe dont look close enough to notice the fact that these arent even branded correctly!
Not my job to report them, even when i do YOU DO NOTHING....

You need to reign this stuff in, its FRAUD plain and simple,not debatable like the fake Aussie sellers you like to protect.

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Ebay will absolutely NOT remove a listing because a member says it is fake.

You have to have a letter from an authorised 3rd party.....or the manufacturer of the product befor they will do anything.

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

As you are very well aware, eBay do not read here 

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Its not even a good fake, i get they cant police the fakes that are hard to distinuish,i clearly pointed out i dont expect that, these are completely obvious fakes that dont take a manufacturer to point out! 
IDC if they do/dont read,just as long as other members see how much they care,or not...

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

We - the buyers & sellers who are on this forum do not need to reign in anything. We can do nothing about it so pointless going off at forum responders.  The forums are not read in any shape or form by ebay employees.  It is fiction that ebay read these threads.  Who did you report the listings to?  Agreed there are many fake items listed in all categories but all any of us can do is report directly to ebay.  If you feel so strongly why not report to the manufacturer.  If they have concerns for their reputation they will contact ebay themselves. 

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Its not manufacturers job to chase up removal of items clearly in breach of EBAYS TOS.
Its not even my job to report them but i do it anyway.
Im actually having a detailed chat with ebay about this as i type this,lets see if those item no's are still there in the next 48 hours.

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

good luck....all say shipped from China, but the last two are registered in Israel & Morocco....and I can't see any f/b that they have sold the fake items
Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

done my bit 🙂
Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

I feel these would be well suited to someone that carves outdoor furniture with a chainsaw.

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply