Click and Collect

Hi, I please need some help.

I have just had to end some of my listings because they say I offer Click and Collect which I don't.

How come it is coming up on my listings when I am not selecting it, I have no idea even where I select it to begin with anyhow.  Also how can I remove it fr9om my listings without ending my item.  When I am also editing listings that previously did not have click and collect on, after editing it appears on my listing as a selection.  I put on a new listing today and had to remove it because it had Click and Collect as an option.

Thank's in advance 

Sharon.

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Click and Collect

You turn it off as an option in Account/Site Preferences/Postage Preferences.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Click and Collect

Click and Collect is a shipping option that allows buyers to nominate a Woolworths store as their shipping address.  It is not like Click and Collect offered by big stores’ online websites.

The C&C offered by big stores doesn’t cost buyers any extra, BUT, on eBay C&C costs the buyer the shipping charge nominated by the seller to ship to Woollies.  This causes some confusion among buyers as they expect C&C to mean free shipping.

One of the misunderstandings by some sellers is that it means a buyer can Click and then Collect from the seller i.e. pickup from seller.

If I was selling I wouldn’t necessarily dismiss C&C as a shipping option.

Someone should be along to let you know how to disable C&C as a shipping option.

https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Ask-a-member/opt-out-click-amp-collect/m-p/2182367#M950

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Click and Collect

You turn it off as an option in Account/Site Preferences/Postage Preferences.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Click and Collect

It gets even more confusing as i recently enquired about some aspects of an item being listed on ebay by a fairly well known chain of stores. They had postage or click & collect listed & you could pick one of their stores from a drop down menu. They told me there was no charge for postage if i did that!

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Click and Collect

@springyzone wrote:

It gets even more confusing as i recently enquired about some aspects of an item being listed on ebay by a fairly well known chain of stores. They had postage or click & collect listed & you could pick one of their stores from a drop down menu. They told me there was no charge for postage if i did that!

most of the big stores are like that for the lines they normally carry. For special orders, or large/heavy items that are not normally stocked, there may be a charge.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Click and Collect

Hi, Thank you all for your help.

Sharon.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Click and Collect

Just be sure to keep an eye on it too

I never ticked mine but ebay did without my knowledge , I unticked it but after that, ebay re-ticked it again twice

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply