Click and Send Down (Sorry)

Good Morning All,

As many of you are aware, our Click and Send website is currently down. We understand just how inconvenient this is for all of you and we are working with our provider to bring it back online as quickly as possible. 

We thank you for your ongoing patience in the face of these issues and will let you know as soon as it is up and running again.

Alice

Message 1 of 77
Latest reply
76 REPLIES 76

Re: Click and Send Down (Sorry)

Thank you for letting us know!!:-)

Message 2 of 77
Latest reply

Is there an ETA on when it will be up and running again?

Message 3 of 77
Latest reply

The Click & Send service has been temporarily suspended due to a system error. As a result, the site has been temporarily deactivated, as our team works to ensure the security of the system for all customers. 

We hope to have the service back up and running as soon as possible and I will keep you updated as more information comes to hand.

In the meantime, any customers who wish to send parcels should visit their local Australia Post outlet who will assist them.

_http://auspo.st/aPuBwo

Thanks again for your patience and we do apologise for any inconvenience. 

Alice

Message 4 of 77
Latest reply

Is it likely to be up and running before the close of business today?

Message 5 of 77
Latest reply

Visiting my nearest PO is not a suitable option, they can't fix C & S and my postage needs to be there by 2pm when the mail leaves town.  An approximate ETA would be handy stops me hitting refresh every minute

Message 6 of 77
Latest reply

Hi Alice,

An ETA of when the C&S Service will be active again would be reassurring....also, can you clarify your comment on "Your local Aust post office will be able to assist you", does this mean we can use our C&S ebay satchels there, or do we have to purchase additional pre-paids at our LPO? as many of us rely on this service and like myself only have a stock of ebay satchels (and LPO's don't take paypal as a payment option, bugger)...

Message 7 of 77
Latest reply

I'm in the same predicament. Post closes here at 2:30pm and AP only allows me to pay postage and print label on-line. I have queried option to pay at local PO but answer was negative.

Or does "In the meantime, any customers who wish to send parcels should visit their local Australia Post outlet who will assist them." mean that there will be some special arrangement to allow postage payment at PO? (Without extra cost.)

Details please; I have two satchels ready to post now.

Message 8 of 77
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

...any customers who wish to send parcels should visit their local Australia Post outlet who will assist them.

Sorry Alice but all this says to me is that we can write off any thoughts of using Click & Send today.

I was going to use 500g & 3kg prepaids but Proof of Sending ( ie Registered Post ) just makes the exercise cost too much.

Message 9 of 77
Latest reply

**meep**
Community Member

Is it likely to be up and running before the close of business today?

Hope this gets fixed asap.

It will  affect postage time DSRs for those of us who specify 1-day handling.  I cant get to the PO and need to post parcels before end of business day today as per my listing specifications.

Message 10 of 77
Latest reply